Our Current Provision
The link for Virtual school is now live, Teachers will upload work on a daily basis.
School is only open for Key Workers & Vulnerable groups. Confirmation letters have been sent to parents.
We would like to remind parents that the government is closing schools from Monday until further notice other than to a small group of children (children of key workers and vulnerable children). We are sending out important information about this. If English is not your first language and you are not a confident English speaker, please ask friends and relatives to translate any communication from school or contact the school office for additional support. Thank you.
Nos gustaría recordarles a los padres y familiares que el gobierno cerrará las escuelas desde el lunes hasta nuevo aviso. La escuela permanecera abierta para un pequeño grupo de niños (hijos de trabajadores clave y niños vulnerables). Estamos enviandoles esta informacion importante para ustedes, si el inglés no es su primera lengua o no habla inglés con confianza, pregunte a sus amigos y familiares que traduzcan cualquier comunicación de la escuela o puede llamar a la ofina para poder ayudarlos en lo que podamos. Muchisimas gracias por su coperaciones y su suporte. GRACIAS
Vorremmo ricordare ai genitori che il governo chiudera’ le scuole lunedi a tempo indeterminato. A parte per un ridotto gruppo di bambini ( figli di lavoratori operanti nei settori essenziali or bambini vulnerabili). Stiamo per comunicare informazioni importanti a riguardo. Se la vostra prima lingua non e’ l’inglese, o non vi sentite sicuri nelle vostre capacita’ linguistiche, per favore chiedete ad amici o famigliari di tradurre qualsiasi comunicazione vi arrivi dalla scuola, o contattate l’ufficio scolastico per ulteriori informazioni. Grazie
Gostaríamos de lembrar aos pais que o governo está fechando as escolas a partir de segunda-feira até novo aviso, exceto para um pequeno grupo de crianças (filhos de trabalhadores-chave e crianças vulneráveis). Estamos enviando informações importantes sobre isso. Se o inglês não é o seu primeiro idioma e você não fala inglês com confiança, peça a amigos e parentes que traduzam qualquer comunicação da escola ou entre em contato com a secretaria da escola para obter suporte adicional. Obrigado.
Nous rappelons aux parents que le Gouvernement va fermer les écoles à partir de lundi jusqu’à une date qui sera fixée ultérieurement. Les écoles resteront ouvertes pour certains enfants seulement, ceux des travailleurs dont l’activité est indispensable durant cette épidémie et certains autres enfants en situation difficile. Nous allons vous envoyer des informations importantes à ce sujet. Si l’anglais n’est pas votre langue maternelle ou que vous ayez des difficultés dans cette langue, veuillez demander à des amis ou à de la famille de traduire toute communication provenant de l’école ou contacter le secrétariat de l’école pour toute aide. Nous vous remercions.
Please find below the links to each document.
Click here for the School’s Risk Assessment
Click here for letter dated 3rd March 2020
Click here for letter dated 12th March 2020
Click here for the Pandemic Risk Assessment
Click here for letter dated 16th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 19th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 20th March 2020
Click here for the updated Pupil Place Application Form
Click here for the Free School Meals Provision letter dated 20th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 23rd March for all Year 6 letter
Click here for letter dated 23rd March 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 25th March 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for FSM voucher letter dated 27th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 30th March 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 31st March 2020
Click here for letter dated 2nd April 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 3rd April 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 24th April 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 27th April 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 29th April 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 1st May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 6th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 7th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 11th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 12th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 13th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 20th May 2020 from Ms Parker
Click here for letter dated 21st May 2020 from Ms Parker
The school premises will remain open for the attendance of children from Key Worker & Vulnerable families.
- School will remain open between 9am - 3pm for:
- Children with Educational Health Plan
- Vulnerable Families
- NHS Worker (all professions)
- Social Worker
- Fire Fighter
- Supermarket Staff
- Prison & Probation
- Transportation - Carrier of goods
- Teaching staff
- Those who are responsible for managing the deceased
- Journalist providing public service broadcasting
- Staff required to keep oil, gas, electricity, water, sewerage operations running
- Delivery drivers
- supporting the delivery in payment of benefits
- ministry of Defence
- Border Security
- Families in receipt of free school meals can request access to a pack lunch that will be prepared for them to collect on a time tabled basis. (This does not include families in receipt of universal free school meals)
- Our virtual school resources will be made available to all families from Monday 23rd March 2020. You will receive a link by email for access on the morning of Monday 23rd March.
- Families will have an opportunity to apply for a place using the criteria outlined in the application form. If you have not received the email the form can be submitted from here.
- On Friday 20th March 2020 at noon, families will receive confirmation that they have secured a place.
- Those pupils will be able to attend school from Monday 23rd March 2020 from 8am - 5pm. The provision provided is childcare and not a full education timetable. Attending children will have the opportunity to engage with our 'Visual School' as part of their timetable, which will be available to all children.
- We will also be finding ways to facilitate free school meals access to our families. You will receive an update on this in due course.
- a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
- wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- all school visitors to use hand sanitiser before entering the building
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- if you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school
- cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment
- If you have lived with, or had close contact (within 2 metres for 15 minutes or more) with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you should contact NHS 111 for further advice
- Contact the school for guidance on what to do if any of the information provided here is unclear
|Travellers from the following Category 1 countries or areas should self-isolate and not attend work, education or childcare for 14 days after leaving, even if asymptomatic, and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel.Returned in the past 14 days from:
|Travellers from the following Category 2 countries or areas do not need to undertake any special measures if they are well; but if they develop symptoms during the 14 days after leaving, they should self-isolate and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel. Returned in the past 14 days from:
__________________________________________________________________The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is now available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:Phone: 0800 046 8687Email: DfE.email@example.com Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
__________________________________________________________________Lambeths Parents Forum will be providing updates. Please find the link to their website Click Here.